We are passionate about working with education institutions to not only share our mission of women's empowerment, but to inspire young people to really think about communities around the globe and how they can make their own contribution towards a more equal world.
We have a wide range of activities, resources, classes and lectures for schools, colleges and universities:
Work with us as a school:
We love working with schools and we firmly believe that by sharing the story of Secret Projects, we are inspiring the next generation of social entrepreneurs and ethical fashion champions and influencers.
Our resources and materials are either downloadable or suitable for teaching virtually, which means we are able to work with schools throughout the world. We have a comprehensive ‘shopping list’ to choose from -click here to learn more.
Work with us as a college or university:
We are proud to work alongside a number of colleges and universities around the world in many different and unique ways:
- Partnering on research projects
- Facilitation of research grant implementation
- Providing guest lectures delivered by the entrepreneurs who drive our social business (Please see below for the full menu of lectures choices and prices)
- Offering Secret Projects as a credible and absorbing case study for Masters and PHD students
- Fundraising in partnership to access grant funding
- Production of tailored events and symposiums based in India on behalf of your university
This list is, of course, not exhaustive and we understand there are many other ways we may also work be able to work with your university and welcome teaching staff and students alike to contact us to discuss ideas and options for working together. Please click here to learn more about how we work with colleges and universities.