How to invest
If you would like to become an investor, please follow these simple steps: · Email us at: email@example.com, giving us your full name and advising how much you would like to invest. If you would like to discuss your investment with us before going ahead, please do let us know at this stage.
· Following this, we will contact you with the full details of how to make your investment.
· When you have made your investment and we have received the funds, we will ask you to provide us with 2 forms of identification as follows:
· Photo identification (for example your passport or driving licence)
· Proof of your address (for example a utility bill or a financial statement issued within the last 3 months)
· Following receipt of your identification documents, we will send official confirmation of your shares (and/or to the person/s you have purchased shares on behalf of)
· This should take around 2 weeks
Paying for shares in instalments:
The society operates a share purchase instalments scheme to enable members to spread the payment for shares over a number of months, at the member's convenience.
If you would like to pay for your shares, using this method. please indicate this when you make the initial contact via email advising us that you wish to invest.
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Total amount you would like to invest.
2. The monthly instalment payment you would like to make. Please note that for administrative reasons, the minimum instalment value is £2.50.
Following this, we will send details of how to make your monthly instalments and the shares will be allocated after the final instalment has been received.