What are the benefits of being an investor?
As a member of Secret Projects CBS, the benefits are many (not just the feeling one gets from investing in an organisation that works tirelessly and effectively to empower women in India) and include:
· The ability to stand and vote for the new Board of Directors and on other important organisational decisions
· A digital version of IMPACT SP, our Annual Review
· An invitation to join our live-streamed AGM
· Access to our twice-yearly POWER sessions* and Monday Motivational Message via WhatsApp
· A Young Persons Shareholder Pack for under 16’s, explaining exactly what it means to be a shareholder
· Up to 3% interest on your share capital when the company makes a profit and the right to ask for your money back after 3 years
· For eligible UK tax payers, EIS tax relief is available
Please note: We cannot give tax advice, and can only say that the investment is a valid investment for tax relief. Anyone considering investing with tax relief in mind, should contact a financial advisor to establish your eligibility for this particular form of tax relief.