Are you inspired by the stories of Secret Leaders like Fritha, Lesley and Heather?
Would you like to start your own Secret Project? Yes, read on...
What is a Secret Project?
A Secret Project can be anything – that's the beauty of it! It's not an idea or suggestion as such, but something larger that we can work together on, under your leadership that is linked directly to our business and vision
We have given a few examples below to give you some ideas:
- A feminist t-shirt designer from Thailand wants to work with us to make empowering slogan t-shirts to be sold in America
- It could be an event – for example climbing a mountain in Scotland to raise awareness of our work
- A textiles teacher from Canada works with us to bring a class of students to India to learn about social enterprise and block-printing
- A PA from a textiles company based in London wants to procure tote bags with the business logo on
- A company in Kenya wants to highlight us as their ethical business of the year
- A hotelier from Italy wants to work with us to set up a photo-shoot of their new fire-pits, dressing the set with Secret Products
- A school in India wants to organise a Fair Trade month, offering their pupils a number of related activities and tasks and want a Fair Trade partner
- An American teenager is setting up a project to sell goods at school for a profit and wants to use ethical products
- Someone living in Chile who has relevant skills (for example, in marketing, design etc.) and wants to lend us their expertise on a pro-bono basis
- A person from Wales who is a talented crocheter wants to work with our Maker Community to design new Secret Products
- An Influencer from India who wants to be part of one of our campaigns, e.g. #SheRocks
- Someone from Bulgaria who wants to model our Secret Clothing collections
Who can start a Secret Project?
Absolutely anyone! There are no limits! People who have set up successful Secret Projects (we call these people Secret Leaders) tend to be creative, organised, focused, but above all passionate about their project and prepared to pull out all the stops. We really want to hear from you and learn about your Secret Project plan!
How can we support you?
After you have completed the questionaire below, a dedicated member of the Secret Projects team will be allocated to you to have an initial discussion about your Secret Project. They will explain to you what you can expect from us in terms of support.
Click here to fill in our questionnaire